Friday, July 6, 2007

Frank Panucci

There's this guy I've known about on the web for... gawd... over 10 years. Never met the guy, we've had a somewhat cordial relationship although I'm sure he thinks I'm a mow ran. His name is Frank Panucci and I know him from Devo fandom. Frank is way more Devo than me, and it's all to the good, or possibly evil: I'm not sure.

Frank is an animator, and a very freaky and good one. Here is a video he did earlier this year that I find hilarious, and the weird thing is, the more I watch it the more hilarious it gets. Most comedy doesn't work that way, but this does. Check out the video:



And note that the link in the right hand column called "Reperkussionz Production Blog" is to the production blog for his microbudget computer animation mixed with live action movie.

No comments: