Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hillary's Words, This Time.

I originally wasn't going to comment on these, but I feel I should. I chose an example where I feel she used poor judgement at a really crucial time. I suppose that shows me to be an Obama supporter, (I am), but the fact is that I find much to appreciate about her speech, even though I so completely disagree with her conclusion. I can believe that she thought what she said was true. That said, you can see her intelligence, her consideration, that she's trying to do right. In the end, she says she will support Bush (eeg), but you understand why she did it.

Hillary Clinton's address on the Senate Floor for the Iraq War Resolution, Part 1



Hillary Clinton's address on the Senate Floor for the Iraq War Resolution, Part 2



Hillary Clinton at the DNC Winter Meeting, 2007.



This is Hillary in top form, early in the campaign, before the big mud storm. Here, she states that were she president in 2003, she wouldn't have gone into Iraq, which I appreciate, but the way she presents the information just kinda slides right by the Senate Speech above.

I like Hillary. If somehow she won the nomination, I would support her.

But it would be support qualified by her lapse in judgement.

No comments: