Friday, October 19, 2007

carpet


carpet, originally uploaded by mattduanegriffin.

This carpet was on the floor of my office at work. It's gone now. I came back after a Doctor's appointment last Thursday and over half the room was flooded with grey sewage. The room had too much stuff in it. There are things we have to have on the floor, there's just nowhere else to put them! So we chose fairly well, I think, and we're pretty much in tact, having lost a bit of software, but nothing too horrible.

This week I've had my own office because of it. Kinda cool, actually.

But I better not get used to it, I'm going back to the dungeon (what we call the basement room I work in) next Thursday.



UPDATE: Thursday is over and we didn't move. How long will we wait? January? Thanksgiving? meantime I have a window to look out of at work. Ah, amenities...

No comments: