Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kerry says and does nothing, nor does anyone else



I've seen a bit of press on this in the mainstream media, but most everyhting I've seen makes this guy look like a troublemaker and a malcontent. But you know what? He had every right to ask his questions, and the police acted illegally and in the most ugly fascistic way possible.

And John Kerry, that unforgiveable wimp, as well as that whole crowd of 100 or so supposedly politically aware people, sat by and did nothing.

How shameful.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my god! A room full of people and no crowd runniung to rescue him. I'm not even sure turning off the mic was necessary.. there are verbal ways to cut off a question and I don't think he was gulitly of anything other than passion. And Kerry certainly should have stopped it if noone else did. Where was this?

Diane Griffin said...

This was at the University of Florida.