Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Going on 2 years ago now, I went on tour to the Southwest. I loved that trip -- it was one of the best things I've done in my life, but the aftermath was a bit harsh. My own fault, of course. I was not wise about money & caused myself trouble that I'm still dealing with and probably will be for another year or so, if not longer. TMI, really, but it affects a lot of things.

I will always play music. I love it, but more than that, it's like a basic drive to me. Writing and singing and recording and listening to new music are as important to me as breathing, even at this late date. So I feel safe in assuming that I will continue to do it. But I think it has to inhabit a different place in my existence. And that comes down to $$$. As it always does.

The internet is where I'm doing most of my music these days. I have a mac with garageband. It is my salvation, along with macidol.

You can find my music by clicking the link over there on the right labelled "Frogmorton (Home Recordings)".

1 comment:

Stick said...

Too bad no downloads. Hate listening to the computer.